* A great photographer is always eager to upgrade his/her camera for the sake of taking a good shot to a subject.
* Remember that photographers are very patient and have good moral values to the subject he/she will be taking a shot.
* The lens of a camera is like bringing the artificial world to reality. The lens is the most sensitive part of the camera; you must take care of it.
* A good photographer multi tasks; he/she can do anything under the sun and always ready to take a shot in any situation.
* Usually, successful photographers eventually become photographer for models because it is a good training ground to step into a higher career.
* Then after that, they step into a more complicated career in photography, usually as a fashion photographer. It is usually the highest paid career in the field of photography because it deals with art and fashion.
* Taking care of the camera is very important. Daily cleaning of the lens and the body is a must. Be very cautious to avoid unwanted incidents like blur lens and dirty film ribbons.
* When taking a shot, make sure that it is an excellent shot. A great photo is always appreciated by viewers.
* A great photographer always tells the truth through his art. There are photographers that always see the world differently and they make sure that reality exists in their work.
Being a web designer, I also love taking pictures which helps me in my design. My father who is a photographer in Los Angeles is one of the reasons why I love this hobby. Together with him and my mother, we always spend weekends going to tourist spots and taking pictures. I would be a photographer someday, just like my father. I want to work in Los Angeles, California, wherein offering a state of the art in photography that includes fashion photography which displays clothing and other fashionable items.